Tuesday, August 18, 2009

F to the E to the V-E-R

Yup, i've been having fever for the last two days. and now i'm slowly recovering from it. i cant deny my worries of the infection of the influenza. seriously, i was so very worried coz the day before i was in a good health. the next day i know, upon my woke up that morning i started feeling unwell and my body ached. so i went to clinic for check up. i wanted a blood test, but clinics dont do blood test for h1n1. they can only test for dengue and diabetes. so me and my 2 housemates went to the poliklinik the day after. they had fever just like myself. alhamdulillah, after the bloody test, the hospital assistant said mine was just a common fever. pheww~~~~ but one of my friends is suspected to have dengue. right now, while i'm typing this, she is at the hospital for further checkup. hopefully nothing serious happen to her...



These are the med i got from two different clinics. see how the nurse put my name on the prescription? only halily with a blank before it (the ones without the yellow sticker)..pffftt~
perhaps she...
A) expect me to write it myself?
B) lazy...so lazy enough to spell my my name
C) confuse if thats a name for homosapiens
D) finds my name is not a nice one to be written down on the prescription plastic
E) jealous of me for having such a beautiful name
F) busy controlling her handwriting and slipped my first name out (notice now neat her handwriting is-which is rare case for medical workers)

my 2 days lying on the bed, having my eyes closed more than opened, i was taken care by my housemates. thank u to all for your concern. i appreciate them sooooo much. for the asam jawa on my forehead, for the blanket (i'll take it to the dobi, promise!), for the fruits, for the ice cubes and even the effort to come to check on my body temperature. thanks to my family and friends...

Ja mata

1 comments:

huzaimah said...

thank u for taking care of me too..
i hope i can heal fast like u did..
n thanks for mentioning me in ur post. =)