Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Mak Cik Berbaloi-baloi~



Sukenye Mak Cik berbaloi-baloi tu dapat menantu macam Scha...bangge je muke die bile bukak pintu tu..Muke Fahrin pun excitedddddd je tgk Scha terpacak depan umah die..hek ele...
Betapelah eYu jeles tgk video nie..and how she is hoping she is Scha in this commercial..haish~ berangan plak eYu pagi2 buta nie...
But Fahrin n Scha make a good item. They look good together and hope to look they run the altar together soon. Iklan ni best!

Heres another celcom commercial that i like. Yes! The big fat scary yellow thing should be destroyed!! Yikes!!!
I hate the yellow thingy. They scare me....a lot! I once ran away from Mr Yellow Man when it approached me. And i once shouted in a shopping mall when a chicken-costumed thing came to me. Flipping his wings and made the chicken sound, thinking that i would be entertained by that...sorry chicken, you thought wrong (maybe i'm the one they should call chicken). I hate things with mask. I hate things in costume. I hate clowns..so very much..
And up to this point, i couldnt understand why there were 2 primary students wanted to meet the Mr Yellow Man.. Did they fing it cute? Adorable? Huggable?
Hmmm... They are not to me...





Ja mata

2 comments:

huzaimah said...

kan best kalo kite dpt msg camtu kan eyu kan?? hehehehe

eYu_sHiKa said...

kalo fahrin bagi mmg best...i would give him a yes